Monday, 27 August 2007

Contract Terminated, burden

I guess I should take some time off permanently. I should be in-general for making friends, cause when your in-general, what you say matter in-general. When you make better friends, what you say really do make a better impact. I can't blame them for taking me seriously, they were the better friends. Maybe cause there were too many complications on my side. Maybe cause there were loads of bullshit from my side. Maybe cause I've been a bad soldier, not following the platoon. Maybe cause what I really say, really meant something serious to them, I should stop.

Stop having emotional conversations.
Stop sharing my right of mind.
Stop the gossip.
Stop the sadness.
Stop the happiness.
Stop saying bad things.
Stop saying nice things.
Stop my bullshit.
Stop my friendship.
Stop the 'exclusive' outings of only 4, cause now its only 3. Jeus just resigned ABLE company therefore suffering casualties of 25% manpower. Still ABLE company can make it 100% fun. Too much trouble from me, too much trouble to everybody. AnnaJunhungQiJeus

P.S - Anna: was trying to help you with that post right after you blocked me, I was trying to care. Wasn't meant to insult you.

No comments: