Friday, 10 August 2007

my Mistakes will make me Strong, I'm staring out into the great Unknown

Well its a holiday, played ps2 in my brothers room for most of the day. Dad asked me if I wanted to go to national day at the marina bay stadium, refused with a little argument. He went with my mom instead.
Watched my brother get all happy and stuff after getting 31 killing blows in battleground with his new sword, lent him my PSP, he tried beating Blake on a very hard exhibition match, lost loads. Played SRS, my celica suck balls, too much under-steer but it packed 600 horses.
Mom came in before she left and asked me to bathe Spud, cause she apparently did not shower him since last week. Changed, went down and started playing tennis against the wall, lost 3 balls. Then bathed Spud, ears are fucking dirty. Practiced more tennis. Watched monster-in-law on HBO, had dinner while watching. Pretty amusing, wishing that I will have such a life. Went up to my room and started playing tennis again, obsessed with the sport. Gonna go practice some more.

Bummed up 15 signing out,
Jeus

No comments: