Monday, 13 August 2007

Hurry I'm falling, I Tried it, wasn't that Bad

Guess we all got excuses for ourselves every day eh? Well I'm not your mom or your coach, I can't stop you from falling to into a pit you dug. Well call me a nosey ass fucker but this will be my very last attempt. Your schedule, wake up to tell yourself to feel tired and go to school. Then whine on yourself having a problematic body figure which no one mentions. Say you'll go anorexic, have my friends say your fine then forget about it. I mean speaking about what you do, just chill and chill and chill in your room. Visit blogs and complain on how these people are so hot naturally and their boyfriends have square chests. Then visit friendster profiles and be all interesting, sms sms sms sms anyone cause you know you get unlimited attention. Then when someone decides to be an asshole of the day and say something about your figure, you go crazy and start not eating. Then decides to go anorexic. Yea you go training, so, training's not just gonna solve everything. You know the ACS(I) ruggers good enough, you should know they don't get their figures just by rugby training. They GYM and eat properly and not sugary pastry every night cause its SOOO GOOD and its MELTED with ICING. No GYM does not make you a man, light gyming can burn fats while toning your muscles and not build it. So you just burn fats if you carry lighter weights for more times and slow jogs on treadmills. Then you say its gonna take like a year, well if u are committed enough it won't take a year. So go ahead, strain yourself, when its finally bad enough with no return go have fun counting your ribs and puking after having every meal cause your body will just reject everything you eat.

No comments: