Wednesday, 15 August 2007

Progress Report: Tennis

Got a private session with Coach James on Tuesday, now can least hit a confident back-hand top-spin. Just need to relax when I swing through and not muscle it whenever I come in ball-contact. Oh yea also need to watch contact point. Next lesson: how to surf, how to backspin slice. I think I'm gonna join the junior development program after I get my basics right.

Went to Sushi Tei on Monday and Thai Express today, both with Anna and Qi. Damn the Pat Thai noodles @ Thai Express and half-broiled sushi set @ Sushi Tei was sooo goood. Need to go back some other time, when my cash stack becomes thicker and more lush. Went bowling after tennis training with my parents and some of their friends on Tuesday. Now just shower and going to do some weights, 300 movie very inspiring. Must work MORE, more GYM.

Found a little brandy containing golf-ball, will bring it to school tomorrow to drink during math. ha ha ha, can put Baileys into. BAILEYS CARAMEL CREME ARE TEH DRINK OF GOD BROUGHT TO EARTH, thats why we must drink it every day just to cherish Gods gift.

Bloody Nike head phones not working, have to get refund from the indian shop I bought it from. Owe ramesh alot of work, have to get it from Aubrey to copy. Otherwise he's gonna 'blackmail' me by calling my parents, chh. This term must try to get good grades.

happy 15 signing out,
Jeus

1 comment:

J said...

Omg! Haha, you started without me!!!....
You know, I was watching tennis on the T.V this afternoon ... They play like so fuking easy like that, just swing the racquet.. Especially the way they serve lar!
WTF!