Wednesday, 8 August 2007

Least You Guys were Happy

Haven't slept in the pass 24 hours and I'm feeling weird. Like my brain don't exist but I'm subconsciously doing what I wanted to do.
Decided not to sleep since I know I won't wake up on time the next day, had a chat with Anna over the phone for a while. Sorry for not answering your call back, closed my eyes at 4.30 am and woke up at 5 am to see 3 missed calls and a message. Called her twice and smsed her when I was about to leave the house, she picked up and hung up straight away. Took a cab to her house, cause she needed me to collect her shoes, waited there for 15 minutes and called her constantly. She never picked up. Told the cab driver to proceed to Holland Village, half-way through the journey, she called me. Questioned me about why did I leave for school so early and why I didn't fetch her shoes. I told her that I tried to but she did not pick up.
"whatever lah" she hangs up, it was my fault? I followed instructions, I was late for school, what else do you want me to do? Guess she took it as I forgot about it and was making an excuse.
Never going to another national day again, if it was outdoors. Bright, hot sun was in my face the whole morning. After the national day celebrations, saw her and Qi walking off with Masashi, I think. Called a cab and asked Kai if he was going anywhere, he asked me if I wanted to go Nic's house. Went to food junction and met them to go together. Bought some snacks before boarding a cab, took a shower there and chilled for about 10 hours. Had dinner and went home with Kai.

Bored 15 signing out,
Jeus

No comments: