Tuesday, 21 August 2007

I felt every ounce of me screaming out but the sound was trapped deep in me

Don't feel that good, was really pissed cause Luke pushed my face into the glass window when I was licking it. Hurts like fuck, tears start collecting in my eyes. Happened many times, even when I scratch my nose real bad.

After that, went to canteen and start listening to Nano talk his/her magic. Plays whatever I want to hear everytime, unless there is no song of such in the memory. Then I was at a table with Nic Hui, Qi and her. Nic took my paper popular card out and tore it. She came from changing and asked if that was her card. Nic said 'yes, he tore it' while referring to me. She started saying a whole load of bullshit on why I emotionally cried so easily. Well just in case you were failing your bio like your chem, nose and eyes are closely positioned through sinus therefore effecting both when either irritated. Oh well, since I cry so easily, you? Crying just cause your fat, crying cause people say your fat. Then eat more KFC. Then crying when you walk home alone. Crying when you fall from your horse. Oh yes I remember that one.

Oh how emo can I be, but never cry. You can be a girl with a non-existing hole between your legs, you can use that as an excuse. But seriously don't bullshit and mean it. People get pissed, like how the russian acts.

Played tennis at ssc, manage to get a hint of serving and technical court play. After 2 hours of tennis with Coach James, went to eat. Met up with dad and had a drink. Left in a cab. Thanks, to Qi and her mom for the dog food, haven't fed Spud with that yet.

Got loads of english to do, lit draft due very soon. Gotta try harder to get better grades.

15 signing out,
Jeus

No comments: