Friday, 15 February 2008

she left me questioning

Happy Valentines Day, no its not so happy but, its worth it.

there I gave it to her, no more coped up feelings pizzaboi! spamed and risked it all. I was not even sure if she would like me. No regrets FOOL!

Got no more nano to blast music, I was just some stupid emo person stoning after school. Managed to get my floorball jersey ordered, you guessed it 15 as a number with Pizzaboi written at the top. Went to YaKun with Young Kouk and Kai, then to Burger King. Met Jon Ng and then went home.

She didn't tell me anything yet, but I shall not rush things.
If you just happen to read this, I'm wouldn't say madly, but I am in love with you.
At the same time, since it just happened I can't stop thinking about you, so I guess madly in love is a right term.
Relate you to something, but your just difficult to describe.
Hey, it ain't easy cause your not the one in love.

No comments: