Wednesday, 6 February 2008

HEAR ME GENERATE VULGARTIES IN A VERY DISTURBING WAY

KA ni na bua chi bai fuck! fucking lost my chibai fucking nano!!! fuck all my a7x cannot listen in cab or fucking transport watsoever!!! fucking dog-humping BITCH!!! nah bei chibai!!! fucking SON-OF-A-SLUT! neh mind, neh mind! some fucker still owe me $900 still haven't return yet, that chi-bai kia say after CNY return cause got ang bao lui already. My backup reserve still got a fucking big truckload and plus CNY will get fucking more. BUT FUCK THE FUCKING COVER OF THE chibai nano damn sui, want it cause its damn shiny on the outside and tinted on the inside FUCK! if dad know i lost the fucking nano he will personally impale my ass-crack through an extremely splintered table! CHIBAI. damn du lan now! that chibai that stole it better not let me find out who he is or he sure honk gan, legally or illegally. stupid chee hong kia full of shit!

neh mind i will find a way to get it back, or get another one. school quite fun, besides the fact that i screwed up my bio grades, the rest was fine. wah Glenn's organic nitrous oxide damn power, after drinking it, never sleep for 2 nights. went to cascaden with nic and jo, then went to sahara with kim and luke. POOL OWNING! then guess who we saw there... aiyah not important. then was at sahara till 5am++ then went to kim's house to crash for about an hour sleep till 7.30. then woke luke up for his 4 hour saturday detention while i went home to shower and change to go see the girls match at UWC. the girls was alright but sadly lost the finals. ACS(I) match... don't wanna talk about it, cause i lost my nano there and the game was not very fun. saw morgan, wah now so big size still get owned by jo heheh. Oh yea i joined dance, its quite fun. get to have my skill hours done and learn how act cool . :)

Oh yea one more thing, happy chinese new year blog! (as in I'm wishing my blog) :)

hungry Pizzaboi signing out,
Jeus

P.S: valentines day is coming....
P.S: Fuck valentines day...
P.S: cause I don't fucking need it

No comments: