Wednesday, 5 September 2007

I'll find someone new

GEEZ I need new songs. I need alot of new things. Makes me feel new too! Went out with Anna on Monday. She was a tad bit high though. Spent $5, I repeat $5 on NEOPRINTS!!! WHY WOULD I SPEND SO MUCH ON INSTANT PICTURES??? I'm asking myself now. Even Blueregard doesn't know and he can spend shitloads of money. Watched hairspray and no it was not a good movie in my perspective.

Have to rest for a while, right shoulder cannot take it anymore. It hurts like shit now, serving two baskets of balls every training definitely contributed. Training on thurs, wakeboarding on fri, training on sun. HELL YEAH IT HURTS. BETTER WATCH FOR MY SERVICE NOW DESMOND!!!!!

Woke up at 8 yesterday for tennis training. Then played this AC ex-rugger, I got thrashed like a bitch. Then showered there any met up with Anna at Great World. Waited one and a half hour for her and finally ate at some viet-thai restaurant. Junhung took longer to come. When we finally finished eating, went to support Anna's
rugby match. Have to walk through the fucking mud to get there, damn fucking sick. Practically spent the whole day watching girls touch rugby matches. Like Anton said 'the idea of girls touching girls is just great :D'. Quite a number of them have burning hot legs. Then ate SUSHI TEI with JunHung and Anna after that, FUCKING NICE!!!!! Uni sushi, Gyunkin Niku, Tempura Udon, Aburi Sushi and some new dish that is avocado salmon mix!

15 signing out,
Jeus

So if your lonely,
You know I'm here waiting for you.
I'm just a cross hair
I'm just that shard waiting for you,
and if you leave me,
You'll leave me broken shattered alive
-Franz Ferdinand
God knows how many pieces of shit you've kept, you know best. You didn't have to deny the truth, to them, to people who cared and understood, to me. I wouldn't say you ditched, 'betrayed' or left. You found someone else, someone new, to trust. Have been thinking alot lately. Seems to make sense now. You didn't have to make excuses, or go rounds for me.

1 comment:

J said...

Ahhhh Jeus.

I wanna be that understanding too. I guess we just have different takes.
Just know that I ran longer. Maybe not harder than you, but I ran longer.