Wednesday, 12 September 2007

buang-ness kicking in

Dorothy is full of shit again. threaten to call my mom if I hand in late work one more time. bloody hell. stupid curry masturbating asfucker. She never come yesterday, still haven't mark our lit draft and give her student pressure. Even josephine is knows of her extremely frequent MCs. Average of 4MCs a term, got one time 2 weeks never come straight. Everyday sit there and never mark work, then say I might as well not come to class if i never bring macbeth. She even ask me if I bothered to borrow from my friends. I did but they still have literature. 'excuses JiaJun' she just as me a question, I answered but it was excuses. Then you don't ask lah! stupid fat shit.

Anyway, I won't let these bleeding imbaceils spoil my incoming weekend. Maybe waeboarding, maybe ikea on saturday with Anna? Feel damn good this whole week. Win alot of things. Win doubles match with Brina (he do most of the work, I just stand there volley). Win 4 consecutive basketball matches with Gavin and Kai, super rebound pro!!! Flaw of the week is, have to get science fair group.
he
Can't believe I was fucking close to crying when I watched Bewitched on HBO, when the guy break up with the girl. Another perfect, bullshit love story. Now sitting at the balcony, sea breeze damn fucking nice. But I'm starting to feel a chill. Tomoro is big day for tennis, loads of peeps bringing racket to play. Nico say wear all the fuck up shit for fun, maybe I will hahah. Brought 3 mini bottles of alcohol yesterday. Brina drank half of the small vodka and he got fucking tipsy, cannot concentrate on floorball, his face fucking red hahhah!!! Sat at the foyer talking about army stuff, alot of bullshit about some gay platoon that Nic said. Then Brina said something about tying the guy up on a tree and put red ants all over him. Damn funny!!! In about 3 years time have to go already, should be like a longer version of rugby camp or OBS???
Blueregard seems to be missing in action for a long time, must be at that beach I imagined about palau tioman. What are you talking about, I was right here all along. Listening to your pathetic mind reading of your current post. Oh rig....ht, going to sleep now. Hope Dorothy does not come again tomoro.

15 signing out,
Jeus

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello (:

hey cheer up! okay i know it's difficult to. i don't exactly know the situation. just take it this way: at least you can learn from it. the biggest mistake you can ever make is not learning from experiences like this.

don't think too much about it yet alright? don't let it affect you so much. maybe she isn't the right one for you. it's fate and destiny (inspired by my friend) and if she wants to leave you, you honestly can't do anything about it. why not try picking yourself up. maybe you deserve someone else?

and it's not the end of everything. how many girls are there out there. if someone's not appreciating you for who you are, or for what you've done, you should just forget about the person. wallowing in sadness will just make it worse. you must stand strong and go through this, learning and making yourself stronger.

YOU DESERVE MUCH MORE THAN THAT RIGHT?

come on, cheer up alright? (:
it's not worth it. being so sad and all that.
you have to move on, okay?
life's SHORT! treasure everything, and cherish every moment (:

i hope you feel better!