Friday, 15 May 2009

gym gym gymbee!

guess my 2.4 timing? 10.41, knn miss the 'A' mark by 20secs, I swear, I was dying with a pace 15 on the threads, but everything seemed so much faster with a 15 pace. A 13/12 pace is like gruelling and long, but a 15 is like, woah, fast. I just need to hang on the 15 mark a little longer to get an 'A'. what else can I cheapskate off to get an 'A'?
sit-ups, sit and reach, standing broad jump(maybe), pull-ups will get me a 'D' but if I work on it, I'm pretty sure a 'C' will be in order.
here comes the scary part, shuttle run, have to be 10.2secs to get 'A'. but whats fucking dumb is, a 'C' is 10.4secs. So, it just shows how retarded some standards are set. The difference between an 'A' and a 'C' is 0.2secs which will probably come from the delayed reaction of the test conductor, as the test result is always derived from an unreliable source which has a high chance of a 0.3 sec chance of delay due to human reaction. if u dun get this, I'll explain it in simpler terms.
I run 10.0secs flat
Ah Huay runs 10.0 secs flat as well
I get some old dude timing my run, who has a 0.5 sec human reaction time.
Ah Huay has a young dude timing his run, who has a 0.3 sec human reaction time.
Ah Huay gets a 'B' grade with a 10.3 sec run, and I get a 'C' with a 10.5 sec run.
This should so be my bio coursework/IOP.

No comments: