Saturday, 26 April 2008

Who's leaving?


It's kinda strange how you would always think I would leave you, for someone else.
It's kinda strange how you would always think I would treat you far from the best.
It's kinda strange how you would always think I would replace you.
I know I would never do that...never...

You used to talk to me like,
I was the only one around.
You used to lean on me like,
the only like the only other choice was falling down.
You used to walk with me like,
we have no where that we needed to go.
Nice and slow, to no place in particular.

I used to reach for you when,
I got lost along the way.
I used to listen.
You always had just the right thing to say.
I used to follow you.
Never really cared where we would go.
Fast of slow, anywhere at all.

You told me that you were losing me,
I think I am the one losing you.
You always told me that you hated to be treated second best, that you hate how it felt that way. How it just hurts to be replaced and left out by someone who you love so much, that you cared about, that you always thought of. Yea you hated that.
But it's strange how I feel that way.
I feel replaced, you know how that feels?
Yes you do, how about me?
Yea, I feel second best....always second best....

Remember the times when you always told me that I replaced you.
When you told me that I treated you as my 36th friend.
When you once told me that I was the best friend you had, the only one you trusted the most.
I just wanted you to know how you would always be my number 1.
Wish you knew how much you meant to me but, its ok, it doesn't matter...anymore...


I don't matter anymore.
bffl

No comments: