Wednesday, 9 April 2008

who would have known?


BULBASAUR


Haven't blogged in a while, ha. Well we're in the bowl finals, guess thats great. I don't want us to be in the finals but leave unhappily, I want to leave with out names engraved on that fucking bowl... forever cause that way, least the school was proud of us. You know what would be real cool??..?? if Independent won the Cup, Barker won the Plate and we won the Bowl. HAHAH Acs pawns all, even at crap level.
Well the school is coming to watch us, thats great....nervous but great. Coach subbed me out 3 quarters of the match. I was walking off the pitch with my head down, thinking that I did something wrong. However, you never thought coach would say this but, (clapping) 'Comon Jeus, you did very well'. WoW, first time I heard coach comment positively.
We are playing Pierce for the finals, who was in the same table as us in the start...lol....CHOPSTICKS! their line-out jumper is fucking tall as given his nickname(chopsticks) he is also damn light therefore the props probably throw him 10 feet in the air to 'contest' the line-out. However he gets owned easy along with the rest of the team. We drew the last time we played them....ohoho....its going to change.
I swear I am cursed to be a full-back, I was actually glad first-half of season that I was fly-half but then when dez recovered I was back in full-back again....lol...fuck...lol...damn...shit...ha. Anything happens blame Louis, don't blame me for blaming Louis, blame E.B for blaming Louis cause E.B told me to blame Louis...HEHE...Louis...Lauren->ass-rapes->Louis...blame him for that! I swear blogger takes for-ever to upload pics...blame Louis, he so fat he made the world spin slower so the internet signal takes longer to get to blogger....chhhhhh.....Louis.

No comments: