Friday, 5 December 2008

Isn' she a BEAUTY!




LOOK AT THOSE EYES!
I kinda need inspiration to blog, i keep telling myself that i need to make this blog more interesting, after all, I have not blogged in a really long time. And I guess God needs me to do something with my holiday life, something more interesting, instead of creating a whole line of bomb trucks in generals and then blowing them all up at the same time, kinda like a domino. I've been waking up, playing dota, playing cod4, playing generals, playing RO for the past......, since the holiday started. my dad just came back from Perth and brought alot of goodies back, lobsters, scallops, beef, wagyu beef, oysters and some ribs. I just might be going to australia to further my studies. All I have to do now is to convince my parents, not so much as to convince but give them a good reason. After all, it is my education I'm after.
I found a bird today, a real beauty, I wouldn't say its a 'she' (how do you identify birds anyway???), but 'she's' a beauty. My mom sorta made up a temporary cage for 'her'. 'She' knocked her head on my glass window and landed in my balcony, 'she's' very disoriented now as though 'she's' on crack or something, or she knocked 'her' head really hard on my glass window. I guess 'she' is sort of an inspiration to blog. I'm gonna keep 'her' till 'she's' healed, then release 'her'. Does anyone have an idea where I can get black oil sunflower seeds? I've gotta find something to feed 'her'. Oh yea, I better name 'her' as well. And I got one, I'm gonna name 'her' Debbie. If your wondering why, thats what Spongebob named his pet seahorse.
ARGH! everyone's overseas and I have no one to hang out with...what a bore! Training's a bitch (don't get me wrong, I still love rugby) and my home's so so boring. THE GYM! Yea, the only place for me to hang is my club's gym. There's also free wireless there, along with GOOD FOOD, YUMM. ANYONE WHO NEEDS A PERSON TO HANG OUT WITH, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME! I sound very despo in the last sentence.
I guess thats the end of my blog entry!
LEARN THAT: spud needs constant back scratching

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a pretty bird!