Sunday, 6 January 2008

Last Year in a Nutshell

Yes I'm pretty sure last year was inevitably fun as every year is. Met old friends, made new friends and hanged with best of friends. But still, life is a hangover(weekdays) and hopefully it won't pile up to a nosebleed when I fail chem.

Spent new years eve with a couple of people who never seize to amaze me everyday. That was a feeling of being surprised.

Orientation camp was fun, slept 30 minutes for the first night cause ass-fag Andrew stole my sleeping bag. It was still cool cause I stayed up with Victoria and Tabitha. Bing Xi still owes me $70! The other OGLs were BULL#@%& cause they slept every night!!! But it was still fun crapping around with them. There is always next year Jun Hung!!! Oh yeah, uncle SAYSERN keep the 'bedtime' stories coming!

I need monday OFF! But its like the first day of school and I don't wanna miss that!

Resolution for this year: Get drunk during the next countdown, Get in Shape, Feel Surprised, make New Friends and Fall in love

better get myself together for the year, O LEVELS! And yes Rachel, you'll be watching us burn by studying our asses off.

Wait, I already gotten one of my resolutions done,
Fall in Love.

Pizzaboi signing out,
Jeus
P.S: I think the girl sitting behind me during the chem retake is HAWT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG WHO DID YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH
ASS
ASS
ASS

KEEP SECRETS FROM ME LA.