Wednesday, 25 July 2007

never get enough, she's the sweetest drug

i-ta-taki-masu, got that from the Japanese etiquette paper miss ling gave me before the school japanese trip. miss that ol' place, was really great especially the food. yea baby, my super high metabolism rate prevents me from gaining weight but this may not be an advantage for rugby but still good to bring along during travel!!! Went to get a minor check by the doctor and yea its fun to stuff yourself without having to worry. Spent most of the money my parents gave me on the super cool vending machines there, abit of beer and pre-cooked rice cakes.

DAMN they even have udon and ramen sold in vending machines. Mostly rice cakes, real good and dreamy. Bought all the flavours with Chris Mark, ha ha he got the crappy batch of the experiments. When your in Japan, you do not want to insult their stuff there. Like when Bjorn started making fun of the wa-ba-ki (japanese slippers) he was wearing, he nearly slipped. The snow was super cool but before that, there was hail, then I mooned Kevin Heng and it was a painful experience. Then when we were back at the 'farmland', I threw a snowball at Bjorn's cheek and it swelled up bad. I nearly got a PSP there!!!!!! Bloody prize machine was rigged stupid shop lady keep smiling at us. Bet she was like 'suckers, they'll never win no damn psp, chh Singaporeans'.

Oh, JunHung gave me and Bjorn 2k yen to buy as much coke as we want. We went to the vending machine half frozen and bought so much coke the machine ran out!!! Then we didn't know how to bring back the giant supply, so had to use my jacket and carry it all like a stretcher. like 20 bottles of 300ml! then after that, went to throw snowballs at the year one's 'farmhouse', manage to get a couple on the windows, cheap but great fun. When JunHung was the only one sleeping in the farmhouse, Bjorn, Chris Mark, Daniel and me heard it loud and clear, dirty erotic thoughts of JunHung's gay partner!!! He was moaning something like 'OH EARNEST!!!'. Maybe cause he was buying so much honey from this honey promoter guy and made him happy and they got busy right before we entered the tour bus, HONEYCOMB from your biggest FAN!!! Then that night Anna go put mascara on my eyelashes, cannot wash off, the next day miss ling and the tour guides gave me a really funny look. Nearly the whole night cannot sleep, too much coke and started playing cards with Bjorn.

Last day at Space World was great, JunHung, Anna and Qi wimped out during the alien like haunted house. WTH, then I walked in alone and manage to get out. There was this guy in the cage acting like an alien and tried to grab me, bloody hell got so scared pissed I kicked the damn cage, think I injured his finger. Then he said some Japanese shit, I just walked off. The roller coasters there were the only things that were fun and exciting, the rest were made exciting and scary cause the three of them were screaming their heads off. Like when we got into the rides, they were screaming, when the Jap guy was talking over the megaphone to clip seat-belts in the space ship, they were screaming, when the engine of the ride starts off, they were screaming. Little four year olds don't even scream that much at the peak of the ride, you guys give Singaporeans a pussy image.

Wanna go back!!!! If next year got Japan trip again, I'll be first on the travel list!!! The best country I visited so far. JAPAN ROCKS MY SOCKS AND IT WILL ROCK YOU TOO!!!

Lovely number 15 bailing out,
Jeus

No comments: